Recap of AUG 5 LIVE training with George Kosch, CEO, Co-Founder of Worldprofit Inc and most importantly – your Bootcamp Trainer.
Theme: The Conveyer Belt, with a Twist – discussion and demonstration
Discussion, Demos and Training Topic Overview
- Getting started. What to do TODAY to get your business started, and your business GROWING
- Feeling like you are missing something? What do do.
- The Basics. Lesson 3. Dig down make a commitment to yourself to give our program the time you deserve to really make a success of affiliate marketing.
- Your BONUSES. These are valuable! Take 5 minutes to get these! YOU and your business are worth it
If you don’t know how to access them, or what to do with them you are sabotaging your success.
- Your success starts by following instructions – get and use your bonuses per the training.
- How to get your MONTHLY Traffic Injections! And you do want to get these – they are VALUABLE.
- What do if you advertise to Facebook, Classified Ad Sites, Safelists etc. THE UNIVERSAL RULE!
- Adding your business / affiliate links to all of your Worldprofit Ads, (optins and more)
- How do you know Worldprofit’s system works? Ask yourself how YOU got here? Your Sponsor followed our training, trusted our system and YOU are the proof.
- The Ad Examples: How to find them, what to do with them and WHY you need to use these. An explanation that will make sense to generate leads and BUILD your list.
- Worldprofit’s Lazy Blogger: HUGE TIME SAVER! Automated posting to your social networks, other blogs, etc. Included in both Silver and Platinum VIP membership.
- Link Magic: Speed up your promotion with this included tool
- Need landing pages? We have pre-built pages ready to use – or use your included Landing Page Builder to create your own
- Promoting OTHER Affiliate programs? FANTASTIC – how to use your included resources to get leads an sales in any affiliate marketing business. Look under ADVERTISING/TRAFFIC section.
- How to access Worldprofit Support 7 DAYS a week/ 365 Days a Year to get the help you need to grow your business